Nidoqueennotloved's Forum Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Fan Fiction] Pokemon:the johto journeys

Go down

[Fan Fiction] Pokemon:the johto journeys Empty [Fan Fiction] Pokemon:the johto journeys

Post by Heatroise-o Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Hey guys, welcome to my new fanfic, pokemon:the johto journeys. Enjoy

Pokemon: The Johto Journey
Chapter 1: The beginning of an adventure

It was 1 month since Harry had obtained his first Pokemon. He decided to go for the water Pokemon, Totodile and had nicknamed it Crox. Harry was of about a middle height, and always wore his yellow and blue jacket in pride. He also had black hair that he cut when it got over his forehead. He didn’t start his journey straight away because he thought that since Crox was still a young Totodile, it was best to train it at home for a bit. He was going to start his journey today, and his dream was to be the first person to win both the Pokemon league and the grand festival.
“Harry! If you want to start your journey today, get your bag packed NOW!!!” Yelled Mum
“Totodile!” Said Crox. He didn’t understand anything that was being said, because to be honest he could only understand what his master, Harry was saying.
Harry put all his food, drinks and a spare first aid kit for both Pokemon and humans in his backpack.
“Bye Harry, have a good time on your journey. Got your pokedex and pokeballs?” Said mum
“Yes, mum. Bye, mum” Replied Harry

Harry had been travelling for a day now. On the first day, he caught himself a female Hoothoot, which he nicknamed Hootz. Hootz was not an ordinary Hoothoot. In fact, she had a strange scar which prevented evolution. Then, a strange person who called himself Daniel popped up and said,
“So, you’re Harry? I’m Daniel. I’ve heard about you. You’re that idiot who wants to win both the grand festival and the Pokemon league. Well, it just so happens that that’s impossible. No one has ever done that, and it going to happen for you either. But I’m looking for a 2 on 2 battle against who thinks their tougher then me. Wanna fight?” Said Daniel.
“Oh, fine then. Go, Hootz!” Replied Harry
“Hoot Hoot! Hoot hoot!”
“Go, Mareep!”
“Mareep!”

In this round, Hootz used peck, which didn’t hurt Mareep at all. Probably as peck is a flying type move and Mareep is an electric type. Mareep countered that attack with Iron tail, which is a steel type move. It hit Hootz on the scar that prevented evolution. Suddenly Hootz started glowing, and she used a move that was thought to be a Physic and psybeam put together, and let out a huge beam of strange colours and then a Physic went right through it. It knocked out Mareep instantly.
“Return Mareep! Go, Chix!” yelled Daniel. Suddenly, a light green Pokemon with a leaf on its head and green dots round its neck came out of its pokeball. It was… Chicorita!!
“Chico!” said the Chicorita.

In the second round, Chicorita had used Razor leaf, which hit critical on Hootz and she took a tiny bit more damage then usual because Hootz is a flying type Pokemon. Then, Hootz pecked the target will her acute beak, which did a lot of damage, because Peck is a flying type move and Chix is a grass type Pokemon. Chix then hit with a tackle, which did considerate damage. Hootz was then ordered to use Psybeam, but fainted for some strange reason, probably because of exhaustion.
“That was really strange. Return, Hootz, go Crox!” Said Harry

In the final round, an epic battle was fought. It started with a water gun from Crox, which was countered with a vine whip from Chix. They both took serious damage. Crox then started glowing a blue colour and Chix a green.
“What’s that?” Daniel and Harry both asked. “It must be overgrowth and Torrent!”
And that what it was. Crox let out a massive water gun and Chix let out a huge razor leaf. The battle was engulfed in fog, and no one could see who had won and who had lost. A Pidgey, a Pokemon that is supposed to be a timid Pokemon, let out a gust attack, and the fog was cleared. The winner was...neither of them! They had both fainted.
“I CANT BELIEVE I LOST MY FIRST BATTLE! MY FATHER WILL BE SO ASHAMED! I WILL NEVER EVER SHOW MY FACE ROUND HIM AGAIN! SPIRIT OF MOTHER, GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON!” wept Daniel.
“(Weirdo. He should be able to carry on after just one battle. Oh well. I should be getting on to a Pokemon centre now)” thought Harry.” Return, Crox! You did a great battle there. I should know to be more cautious about who I battle now. To the first contest! Or, was that gym battle?”
Heatroise-o
Heatroise-o
Wurmple
Wurmple

Forum Cash : 10892
Location : Rock Tunnel,Kanto region, 2009 A.D. trying to get out.

Back to top Go down

[Fan Fiction] Pokemon:the johto journeys Empty Re: [Fan Fiction] Pokemon:the johto journeys

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Nice Fan Fic!

OVERPOWERED HOOTHOOT ALERT Razz

Back to top Go down

[Fan Fiction] Pokemon:the johto journeys Empty Re: [Fan Fiction] Pokemon:the johto journeys

Post by Heatroise-o Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:32 pm

lol, its not acctually over powered, it was a strange attack. Chapter 2 coming soon as i can be bothered to write it
Heatroise-o
Heatroise-o
Wurmple
Wurmple

Forum Cash : 10892
Location : Rock Tunnel,Kanto region, 2009 A.D. trying to get out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down