Nidoqueennotloved's Forum Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Fan Fiction] Mario and The Dark Slayer

5 posters

Go down

[Fan Fiction] Mario and The Dark Slayer Empty [Fan Fiction] Mario and The Dark Slayer

Post by Gohan Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:38 pm

Some of you who are on the SS fourms and read this know I have given up on this. But I plan on continuing it here,On Nido's fourm.

PROLOUGE

1,000 years ago, the 4 beings of the earth lived in peace and relaxment. One was ruler of the seas, Water Mario. He was incredibly blue with a cyan colored face. Grass Mario,rule of the grass looked like the color of camoflauge. Fire mario, ruler of fire and volcanos was Red and orange and protected those brave enough to vist the volcanoes. And lastly, their leader Shining Mario was pure gold and had wings to fly from his cap. There he ruled over 42,366 beings of peace. However the chaos legend, ShadowMario caused destruction on the mortals at night,the only time he could come and do what he does best,killing anyone he sees. Soon when the war of the 4 leaders fighting Shadw Mario began, a new Mario came, they called him Ghost mario, he was pure white with his black mustache and eyes showing brightly. "Who does he side with?" Wondered Water Mario. But ghost Mario said nothing. In an instent he sent all his energy towards Shining mario giving the final attack which defeated ShadowMario, the Smashingspinningpinball. "WRAGH!!" shouted ShadowMario when he fell to the floor defeated. "He's down!" Exclaimed Fire Mario greatly. "You fools...think you've beaten me..."he began. My Reincarnation...will be far more terrifying, only your decendants could beat him... but he will be like me, but 42 times stronger...." he told them. "Well we'll kick your Reincarnation's butt! ShadowMario chuckled. "Prepare yourselfs... for no-one will get in my way..." Saying this he did. Then 400 years passed in present day Mushroom kingdom where Mario and Luigi prepared for the festival honoring Shining Mario and his followers. Well that's it for the prolouge hope you guys enjoyed! Very Happy
Gohan
Gohan
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Forum Cash : 11212

Back to top Go down

[Fan Fiction] Mario and The Dark Slayer Empty Re: [Fan Fiction] Mario and The Dark Slayer

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Wow, that was awesome! Its a bit short, but apart from that, its good!

Back to top Go down

[Fan Fiction] Mario and The Dark Slayer Empty Re: [Fan Fiction] Mario and The Dark Slayer

Post by Dobby Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:55 pm

That was cool, epic marioness. Sounds like an awesome story. I never looked at the fan fictions though, so I wouldn't know about it. Glad you plan on finishing it though.
Dobby
Dobby
Ozzie
Ozzie

Forum Cash : 10997

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Lee Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:14 pm

I like it

Green Lee
Metapod
Metapod

Forum Cash : 10950

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroseeker Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:18 pm

you have some punctuation errors so i'd fix them i i were you
Kyroseeker
Kyroseeker
Goomba
Goomba

Forum Cash : 10910

Back to top Go down

Post by Soda Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:18 pm

You can't talk -_-

Soda
Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant

Forum Cash : 1010020876

https://www.youtube.com/user/DabottleX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobby Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:35 pm

xD Soda be nice! Oh but Kyro you had a spelling mistake in that sentence you forgot the f in if...
Dobby
Dobby
Ozzie
Ozzie

Forum Cash : 10997

Back to top Go down

Post by Soda Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:28 pm

No, look at his fic, like no quotation marks lol

Soda
Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant

Back to top Go down

[Fan Fiction] Mario and The Dark Slayer Empty Re Mario and The Dark Slayer

Post by Gohan Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Kyroseeker wrote:you have some punctuation errors so i'd fix them i i were you

I don't tell you how to write your fan fics, you don't tell me how to do mine.-_-
Gohan
Gohan
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soda Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:49 pm

LEAVE BRITNEY SHADOW ALONE!!!!!!!

Soda
Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant

Back to top Go down

[Fan Fiction] Mario and The Dark Slayer Empty Re Mario and the Dark Slayer

Post by Gohan Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Soda wrote:LEAVE BRITNEY SHADOW ALONE!!!!!!!

Lol epic quote there soda.XD
Gohan
Gohan
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soda Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Thanks, I try XD

Soda
Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant

Back to top Go down

[Fan Fiction] Mario and The Dark Slayer Empty Re Mario and The Dark Slayer

Post by Gohan Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Chapter 2 ShadowMario's revenge

In the deepest shadow's of the Shadowland, a body was growing. When it finall appeared it was all black with white eyes. "Hmm, this is what my destiny is..." Said the cold hearted being. Suddenly, a voice from nowhere came about. "Hello...." said the voice. "Who are you?" said the person who was just created. "I am ShadowMario,the one whom you are too succed from!" he told him. "Ah so what must I do?" asked The creature asked. "You must kill mortals only at night, hearby your name will be "Dark Slayer"." he told The Dark slayer. "Yes, my master. But, who are the main targets?" He asked. ShadowMario replied saying "Mario and Luigi of the Mushroom kingdom." The in a flash the Dark slayer was transported to a waterfall cave exactly near the mushroom kingdom. "Peft, guess this is my new home. Better choose a course to start the killings tonight." Said the Dark Slayer.

Uh oh! Mario and Luigi are in huge trouble now! With a new killer on the loose what are they supposed to do? Find out next time on Mario and the Dark slayer!

Hope you enjoyed! Very Happy
Gohan
Gohan
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soda Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 am

Okay, I will see next time lol

Soda
Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant

Back to top Go down

[Fan Fiction] Mario and The Dark Slayer Empty Re Mario and the Dark Slayer

Post by Gohan Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:29 pm

The Dark Slayer came to Bob-omb battlefield in search of anyone to kill. Then he stopped some Goombas,they were Black with yellow-green eyes. "Peft, this'll be easy." The Dark Slayer thought. After killing 24 Goombas he chuckled. "I should be killing more of these creatures!" he thought. "NOT SO FAST!" Shouted a voice (NOTE WATCH THE VIDEO LINK)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

However, he failed to kill the Dark Slayer. "Wow that did damage, but luckily I can regenerate!!" he shouted greatly. When he looked around he saw two cops talking. "Yay more kills just before sunhigh." he thought. So he crept up on a cop and came out of his body thus killing the cop. "Wha-what did you do to him?!" asked the remaing cop alive. "Don't worry, you'll be with your friend soon." Assured the Dark Slayer. So he shot a beam of darkness from his hand thus killing cop 2. Luckily, Lakatu's brother Lakalarry got everything and reported it to the news as well as the cops.

The Dark Slayer has made some kills, Mario and Luigi must find out of this! So find out next time on Mario and the Dark Slayer!

That's it for chapter 3!
Gohan
Gohan
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down